The Sounds Of Alzheimer's

Victor
By -
0
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room

I wanted to bring this interesting article which was published in the Huffington Post to your attention.

It is well worth reading, considering, and sharing.

The Sounds Of Alzheimer's, Alzheimer's Reading Room

Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Email:

Excerpt.
I sit in the darkness of the early morning enjoying the peacefulness of "me" time. It's blessedly quiet because it's 4:30 a.m.

I just sent hubby out the door to work and I have about four hours of time left that I can hear ticking off of the old clock by my desk.

I have my desk in the living room because it is the center of the house and I can keep my ears, if not eyes, on everything going on.

Read the article - The Sounds Of Alzheimer's


Search 5,100 original articles for 

Popular in Google Search
Memory Loss and Confusion
Alzheimer's Disease
Memory Care

You are reading original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)