Could Namenda be Used to Delay the Onset of Dementia? (Video)

Victor
By -
0
I believe Namenda in combination with Aricept works well for my mother.

+Alzheimer's Reading Room

After viewing this video I found myself wondering, what if my mother had Namenda when she was in a very early stage of dementia or mild cognitive impairment?

Would it have made a difference? Would it slow down the rate of deterioration in her brain from Alzheimer's?

I now believe it would have.

After you watch the video, also see -- The Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients

Related Content
Bob DeMarco is the Founder and Editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized influencer, speaker, and expert in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community Worldwide. The ARR Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
To learn more about Alzheimer's and Dementia visit the Alzheimer's Reading Room.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)