ALES for ALZHEIMER'S -- "The People's Republic of Fremont"

Victor
By -
0
Okay, here is the deal. Are any of you interested in acquiring an official Ales for Alzheimer's T shirt and supporting a good cause?

By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room

This is one of my favorites, ALES for ALZHEIMER'S.

ALES for ALZHEIMER'S is coming up Saturday, October 8, 2011, in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington.

Dig this, participants get the opportunity to tour 10-12 pubs and bars in Fremont -- affectionately known as the Center of the Universe -- and enjoy a variety of ales along the way.

I guess I am getting old, I thought Fremont was affetionately referred to as "The People's Republic of Fremont".

Either way, sounds like fun and a creative way to raise money for the Western and Central Washington State Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association.



Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Email:

Who knows, maybe in the future I'll be able to get up to Seattle and they will make me the Honorary Grand Poobah or something of that nature. Poobahs hold exalted offices in case you didn't know.

Besides, I wrote about Ales for Alzheimer's last year, plus I have already written several articles about Poo. As a result, I should be a candidate for the exalted position of Grand Poobah. In case you are wondering, no I am not drinking an ale as I write this. Cherry Coke Zero.

Okay, here is the deal.

Are any of you interested in acquiring an Ales for Alzheimer's T shirt?

Its a good deal and the donation will be tax deductible, or at least I think it is.

If you want to donate and get a T Shirt, use the contact button up on the navigation bar at the top of the website and let me know if you are interested.

If you want a dozen or so, let me know that also, as I am trying to get a count.

If you buy a dozen or more T Shirts, I'll call you up on the phone and give you a personal "thank you". You can also ask me any questions you would like. I'll even put Dotty on the phone.

Once I get an idea of the number of T shirts, I'll talk to the sponsors and see what needs to be done.

I would be more than happy to publish group pictures of you and your fellow working stiffs and friends wearing the shirt right here on the ARR.

If you can get your boss to buy a bunch, then I will also put your company up in light on this website. Seems to me this would be very good public relations for a large public company or a real estate firm.

Thing about it. What company wouldn't want to have their name associated with the Alzheimer's Reading Room, the Western and Central Washington State Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association, and a good cause?

Let me know.



Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,910 articles with more than 652,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.

More Insight and Advice for Caregivers

Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)