Living in the moment with Lilybird

Victor
By -
0
I get asked this question all the time -- Which Alzheimer's and dementia blogs do you read?

Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room

To be honest, I have so much information coming in from so many sources that I rarely read blogs these days. There are only so many hours in a day, and its not unusual for me spend five hours a day right here.

Living in the moment with LilybirdHowever, Living in the moment with Lilybird is so unique, I do go over there when I can to catch up.

Kerry Runyeon's mother, Lily, suffers from Alzheimer's disease. Kerry has a wonderful attitude, and a one of kind attitude toward Alzheimer's.

Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Email:

You might want to take a peak at these offerings by Kerry:
_________________________________________________

Related Content
_________________________________________________

Original content Alzheimer's Reading Room

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)