Wheelchair Advice, Insight, and Help

Victor
By -
0
By Bob DeMarco
+Alzheimer's Reading Room

This time around I am the one looking for help, advice and insight. I would like to get an education about wheelchairs.

It appears I will be in the market for a wheelchair soon. I am interesting in a light, comfortable wheelchair with good brakes.

My question, can you buy a used wheelchair? If so where is the best place to look?

I would like to get as much education about all the features of a wheelchair as is possible. Any information and advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

For those of you that have been here for a while, you might be thinking Uh Oh. I know I am going to get asked so I will address the issue. Next up.

Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Email:

___________________________________
Related Articles
___________________________________
Bob DeMarco
Bob DeMarco is the Founder and Editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized influencer, speaker, and expert in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community Worldwide. The ARR Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
You are reading original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)