Dotty Improves A bit, Bob is doing fine (two podcasts)

Victor
By -
0
Dotty is still sick but is improving very slowly. We seem to have everything under control at the moment. We did go to the doctor this morning and we are now undergoing a new series of test.

By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room


Many of you are now asking how I am doing. I am not having any problems with my mental or physcial health.

I prepared a podcast that has more details and is in my own voice. If you would like to listen -- go here.

I also did a short podcast with Dotty yesterday morning. She was very weak. As a result I decided not to publish it yesterday. If you would like to hear Dotty and I at the table in the morning -- go here -- to listen.

If you decide to listen, please do get overly concerned. Be forewarned, listening to this might make you feel sad.



Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Enter your email address:

Alzheimer's Disease -- Advice and Insight


Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,255 articles with more than 272,100 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.




The Alzheimer's Action Plan
 
The Art of Dementia Care

Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)