Nothing to Get Hung About (Music Video)

Victor
By -
0
It appears to me that the Alzheimer's Reading Room is coming of age...

By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room

For the first time I am starting to receive emails that are negative or are intended as a lecture. I find it interesting that these emails are not posted as comments so that others can react or opine -- express one's opinion openly and without fear or hesitation.

Frankly, I am willing to listen to any opinion as long as it is not in the form of vilification. Meaning, malicious.


When this first happened I did feel a bit angry. Then I started to think about it. It occurred to me that the more you put yourself out there, the more likely that you will attract the "negativos" out there.

Inevitable in this day and age.

Frankly, I don't respond. What would be the purpose of engaging in that type of rhetoric?

I did give this considerable thought, however. Here is my response.



Thanks to all of you for all the positive support.


Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room

Enter your email address:



Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)